My Mom's Hometown

Post your SOF2 related screenshots and videos here.
The Cock
Recruiter | S-Admin
Recruiter | S-Admin

Clan Recruiter 3,000 Posts 7 Year Clan Member

Medals: 3
In Game Name: [SC]The Cock
United States of America

My Mom's Hometown

Post by The Cock »

This film is was taken in my Mom's hometown Crailsheim Germany. She was 10 years old when it was filmed on her birthday. My Mom was gifted as a Seer and could see ghosts. I never really got used to that it freaked me out and I used to tell her to let it go, but people always wanted to know more. I asked her about the ghosts she saw and she said most just had unfinished business and had yet to move on. I am not sure the first time she saw a ghost but she did tell me about when she and her brothers and sisters were outside and a US officer came to them and told them they needed to get to the basement. He took them there and left then she said the bombs and fighting started. She said they would have all been dead and that the soldier had saved their lives. When the fighting was over they went outside to find him and thank him, the soldiers that were there said no way that he was killed two weeks earlier in a fight. Needless to say I am very thankful to have been born and able to live today and I try not to miss church, I pray often and thank God for the sacrifice of Jesus for the sin of man and God's love and grace. I pray for all of us because I know after our bodies wear out we go back to our creator and I pray we all get to be together for eternity with God in his love and light. May God bless you and your families, may God shine his face upon you, and may God grant you his peace.

[SC]WilboBaggins
CO-Leader
CO-Leader

Clan Leadership Clan Recruiter Killer Award Scorer Award
Killstreak Pro Explosive Expert AK74 Rifle Award Shotgun Pro
Knife Master Team PiNK 5,000 Posts 10+ Year Clan Member

Medals: 12
In Game Name: [SC]WilboBaggins
United States of America

Re: My Mom's Hometown

Post by [SC]WilboBaggins »

That's crazy man. I don't think I would like to see ghosts all the time :S

My bro-in-law was describing how his mother grew up in post war Germany and how hard it was, with only potatoes to eat, and never having enough of anything. Makes you feel really grateful for all we have today.

The Cock
Recruiter | S-Admin
Recruiter | S-Admin

United States of America

Post by The Cock »

She did not see them all the time, just some places, and she would start talking about someone is here, I am like stop it I don't want to know. She also would have visions but had a hard time with timelines related to them. Yeah my Mom's family had to hide what little food they could because the German soldiers would take it. We are really blessed. Happy Easter!

BIG H
S-Admin
S-Admin

Headshot Expert M4 Rifle Award 10+ Year Clan Member

In Game Name: [SC]BIG H
United States of America

Post by BIG H »

Dude trying to get hamburger and toilet paper was bad enough during covid I could not imagine having to go through that I freak if my nascar race gets postponed due to rain!

The Cock
Recruiter | S-Admin
Recruiter | S-Admin

United States of America

Post by The Cock »

Thanks H!

Return to “Screenshots & Videos”